Saturday, November 28, 2009

THANKSGIVING 2009

Hey guys! I just realized that it has been quite a while since my last blog...oops. Well sorry to say, but I will go ahead and warn you now that after next week-arrival of baby #2-there may be a lot of weeks when I don't blog :(

Now back to the topic...Thanksgiving was wonderful this year!! Usually I either had to work the holiday or it fell on my weekend to work so either way I was missing out...not this year! I am a school nurse now remember :) My parents came up and we celebrated with over 125 members of the French Family in Woodstock Virginia about an hour and a half north of here. Wonderful family, great weather, and all 5 of the Freakley Brothers were back together again :) Nice to have you back Will! Otherwise I have been "nesting" I guess you can call it. Or maybe it is just the plain old fact that I have to get the usual last minute things together before the arrival of Baby #2 - the new and few unisex hand-me-downs from babies big brother Ben- and pull out all the old baby stuff, wash it and put it all back together. Swing, bassinet, play-yard, bath tub, etc. Oh ya, and then there is this little holiday called Christmas right around the corner that I am needing to get ready for before the baby comes. So, am I nesting or do I just really have a lot to do? Luckily my mom is here to stay and help. She is actually going to do to all the stuff that I hate to/cannot physically do with the girth that I am now at. My mom is great. She is going to clean my fridge, oven, shower and cabinet fronts:) And she likes to do these things too. She really likes to clean :)

Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving with several more on the blog. They are cut short however because of course I did not charge my camera from the previous weekend and the battery died right after we got to Woosdstock. So no pictures with my parents :( But of course we caught several of Booter in action.





The weekend before, HusBend had to recruit in Williamsburg and was able to go along (remember the new job schedule!)so we stayed with his parents. Booter had had lots of Grandparent action this month and more to come in the following weeks. Susan, Booter and I spent Saturday afternoon in Smithville. What a cute little town. It reminds me a lot of the lowcounty and being back in South Carolina. Sunday before heading back to Lexington we all spent the afternoon in Williamsburg. Believe it or not, (Susan did not) that it was my first time in Downtown Williamsburg! Of course I loved it. We had a nice dinner and then hopped in the car right at Booters' bed time to drive back home.
Here are a few pics, with several more on shutterfly.




Last big news: CONGRATULATIONS to Stuart and Katie Freakley for their announcement Thanksgiving! They are 14 weeks into a healthy pregnancy with Freakley Baby #2 for them!! Yay!! They are due MAy 28. This means there might be 4 more Freakley BOYS under the age of 2...or if we are lucky, a girl in there :) Either way it is so exciting to know that our Baby #2 will have a close cousin. SOOO exciting :)

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT POST: DECEMBER 2ND...THE BIRTHDAY OF FREAKLEY BABY #2. WILL IT BE A BOY OR GIRL???!!!

No comments: