Then dressed up, did a little Christmas shopping/looking in peace (meaning without the child we have that hates to be held) in down town Lexington. Then picked up the Rascall and we drove to Richmond as a family for more Christmas shopping!!
SHOPPING IN RICHMOND:
Then I had the weekend off (!!!) and we all know how beautiful the weather was. The sad thing is Ben had a far away out of town game so Little Ben and I spent the weekend without daddy. But I think it was our best weekend together yet. We played both days at all three playgrounds at the school I am a nurse at and had a blast (only to have more contractions by Sunday night-I may be over doing it). On Sunday some friends met up with us to play. They needed a Booter fix and I needed some adult conversation. Meet Jenny and Matt in the pictures below. Jenny works part time now in the ED too (that is how we met), now she is a Nurse Practitioner at a local doctors office and her husband is a PA at an Urgent Care-like (right?) facility in a neighboring town. They are fun friends :)
Ben's little kids team is now through with their season and his VMI season is coming to a close this weekend too so we are about to be a normal family and have normal week nights and I am so excited. Well, that will last about a week then we will have Thanksgiving and then a new born in the house again. I am kind of getting scared...more so than I was with having the first because I know how hard it is at times to get dinner on the table and clean up after and still have time to interact with Little Ben...and now with a second, yikes! It may be frozen dinners for us :(
Well here are some more pictures from the past weekend and week. Oh, and Ben is now 17 months old!
DOING HIS HANDS TO "CINCO LOBITOS"
WHO LET THE MONKEY ON THE COUNTER?
THE BABY BUMP NOW!:
AND THE FAMILY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment