Friday, July 17, 2009

BABY FREAKLEY #2

We had our 19 week appointment this week!!!

This was the big exciting appointment where you get to find out the sex of the baby, but Ben and I decided to wait and let it be a surprise this time...although I'll probably get a stomach ulcer waiting because I want to know so bad. So far so good with the pregnancy! Although I am showing big time. I look more like I am 29 weeks pregnant...but at least you can tell that I am pregnant and have not just gained 14 pounds for no reason. Yes, you heard me; 14 pounds : ) yay!

To the right is a new ultrasound picture (the second one). It's the profile of the face, with the babies right arm up at the side of his/her head. You can see the spinal column, heart, belly, and thigh.

No comments: