Hey you all. I know it has been a while...Ben (husband) and I went on vacation, yay, then I did my usual 4 in a row at work. I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog so I'm not going to do any of the vacation photos or stories yet. (We went to NYC, if you were wondering)
Rain rain go away! Every time that I am off it is cold and raining...for the past 2 months!! Here is Ben wishing it was as spring time as his pants:

At the Freakleys (March 13-15). Sam was driving through with 5 of his West Point Cadet friends. They were on their was to Florida for spring break:
Wee Ben and Cait having some fun...well for Ben:
Easily entertained:
Monkeying around:
Fat boy in a little coat:
Ben has been doing super well! We have had him off of his Singulair (allergy med) for 2 weeks and still no sign of boogers or an allergy to our baby sitters dog yet! While we were on vacation Marmie taught Ben how to "honk" your nose. Very funny! Also, I've been trying and trying to get him to say "mama", like all moms, for the longest time. Well, it just took going out of town for 4 days...he starting making the "mama" sound while we were gone!
Sad, maybe he missed his mama : (
No comments:
Post a Comment