We kind of laid low FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME this weekend. It was nice doing nothing much for a change, especially with the weather being so gloomy. We did get to make it to the soccer game...it was calling for freezing rain but we only got the "freezing" so we braved it out in the cold. Luckily we had the cutest jacket that Uncle Sam and girlfriend Melissa got Ben last year on their trip to France. We have eagerly been awaiting the cold weather to wear it...although now I am on my 3rd wash attempting to get mud stains out of it! Boys will be boys!
Otherwise, here are some pictures from last week and weekend with plenty more on shutterfly.
Friends for dinner:
Finally some belly pictures!:
Another VMI soccer game!:
More bath time fun:
Here Ben is on a mission...throwing all of his toys over the balcony of the loft:
Oh, Friday I also got the much awaited H1N1 flu shot...I picked up a few hours in the ED and coincidentally that was the day we got the shot in. Only the ED staff, hospitalists, and OB staff were allowed to get them/nasal version (and you were not allowed to choose-very strict!) Since I was a "dummy for most" here is what I have to say about it: The shot actually did not hurt at all, nor did it the day after like the other flu shot, and I experienced no side affects! I usually do. And it is just one shot, not 2 like they were saying earlier. I'll just have to wait 20 years to see if it affected the little one inside me. I will keep you posted ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment