Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NO CAMERA=NO PICTURES

Hi guys...ya, I know. With a new computer and all, you thought that I would have been "blogging" every day being soooo excited to se it...and of course with me there is always something or some excuse! 

My excuse now is that I do not see the point in updating the blog if I don't have any pictures to add and I don't have any pictures to add because I have lost the camera!!! Finally got a new computer and internet...super fast might I add, and now I don't have a camera :(

During this time Ben turned 7 months old! (On the 10th) He is not crawling yet but he is able to get to where he wants to go if he wants it bad enough. Today I let him explore and he "army crawled/scooted" himself through half of our living room and dining room. I had to put a stop to it when I found him in the kitchen at the trash can! When we were upstairs he made it to our closet and had a blast pulling his dad's shirts off of the hangers!

Did I tell you he got his 2 bottom teeth for Christmas??? Yes, he did! The first popped up on the 21st and the other on the 23rd. Now they show enough for a picture and no camera. Poey! He was 6 1/2 months. I guess that is an average age...I don't really know.

I am off for the next 5 day and I have devoted 3 of them to finding the camera. Friday night we will all be heading out of town To Woodstock for Daniel's Baptism...hopefully I will have pictures to post!

No comments: