Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally the computer didn't freeze as I was trying to upload a picture! I don't know why but it always gives me the hardest time.

This was a busy weekend for all of us, Big Ben was off in L.A. recruiting (not on vacation)...I added that because as he walked out the door at 4 in the morning - Hey, I was up too!, nursing the baby. Don't feel sorry for him!- anyways, I ninja planted the comment "have a nice vacation" as he walked out the door and he didn't appreciate it. He will be returning super late tonight.

While he was off "working", the little guy and I went to Richmond to stay at Katie's parents house. (She is a sister-in-law, married to Stuart, Ben's next youngest brother). We has to meet up to take the cute pictures of our kids for Susan, who bought them those adorable jammies! (check out shutterfly pictures)And we also knocked out almost all of our Christmas shopping, yay! I am exhausted...not so much from the shopping but because Baby Ben was battling a major case of constipation and gas. The kid didn't hardly sleep the entire trip. I cured him this morning. EEK! Thankfully Katie has a supply of glycerin suppositories at her mom's for Daniel, her little one :)


Tomorrow we are hoping to get out tree, our only opportunity in a long time and for a long time. Then little Ben will be going to our sitter's because I am finally getting a night out...Ben and I and another couple are going to Charlottesville to see Neil Diamond!! Woo hoo! YES, he is alive.

Stay posted for pics!

No comments: