










In the past few weeks we have been blessed to have Grandpa Dan, Abuela, Marmie and Chappy all visit to spend time with the family, but secretly I think they have been coming just to spend time with Ben the third. He has really been growing in the past two months as the pictures will show. My personal biggest joy is the time I spend with him each morning before I head to the office. He is wide away, smiling and starting to laugh. He pays attention, he follows sounds and he likes to play games like..."who's feet are these." Just yesterday Melissa bought him some socks with animals on the toes. this morning when he woke up, I put them on his hands to see what he would do. It was great. We hope you enjoy the photos. They are from the last months: wedding of Charles and Kitra, visit from the family, time at home and Ben III at the soccer field.
No comments:
Post a Comment